Monday, January 23, 2012

Thankful/Positive 1/15 to 1/21

`
Started out the week by getting all the Christmas boxes put away! Finished taking down the tree on Sunday, and on Monday got the front room put back together and even vacuumed!
~*~  ~*~  ~*~
Tuesday was our Christ Care Bible study group, which is always a blessing. We watched a very interesting movie on the science behind the star that appeared to the magi. Although I have to admit I was so tired that evening that I dozed through some of it. I've NEVER done that before! At least I didn't snore...and I need to watch that movie again...
~*~  ~*~  ~*~
The highlight of the week was our monthly dinner/game night with friends. Instead of games, though, we watched an outstanding Christian movie called "Courageous" that I cannot recommend enough. Awesome movie. And there was PIE as well!!
~*~  ~*~  ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment