19. Breakfast – This is my preferred breakfast every single day. 8 ounces of fat-free milk, 1 scoop of Chocolate Royale Slim Fast, ½ cup of water, 4 heaping teaspoons of International Cafe Orange instant coffee. Swirl it in the blender and heat it up in the microwave. Pour it into my Bubba cup and I’m a very happy gal.
20. To do list – Of course it HAD to be this very list!! No brainer there!
21. Blue – This is one of the ribbon roses I got for my hats. A couple years ago Sarah took us to a place where there were several little booths with “stuff” and one of them had a display of these. They could be worn as a hair clip, pony tail wrap or a pin. I got several different colors for use on my summer straw hat.
22. Nice! – It’s a bit hard to see, but this grass has rain drops all over! We have been desperate for rain here.
23. Bedtime – We still have the flannel sheets on the bed. Nice and cozy. Just pulls you in, doesn’t it? I had considered this for #18-happy place, but decided it fit better here.
24. My space – This was another one in contention for #18, but I decided my craft room should go here. No one else uses this room. It’s my VERY OWN PLACE.
25. A taste of summer/winter – I guess if I was in
would definitely be a “summer” entry. But when I took this picture, it was
toward the beginning of January and you can see what the temp was in the back
yard. So I decided this should be titled “a taste of summer IN winter”…clever,