Saturday, February 15, 2014

Jan P.A.D. second



6. Happens every day – I have 2 cats that I love dearly. I do NOT love their litter box, but it’s gotta be done…and I have to admit: when it’s bad weather outside, it’s so nice knowing that my kitties can do their “business” in comfort…

7. Upside down – I had originally planned to have Lia do something for this one, but it just never happened. I did this one after I got home, long after the 7th. Again, I decided to be clever. I think I succeeded.

8. Lucky number – I don’t have a lucky number and I’m not superstitious. But if I HAD to pick a number, I decided I would chose PI. It’s more than 3, but less than 4. I like it.

9. Natural – Sweet Alyssums are among my favorite tiny flowers. I can remember loving these when I was very little. These are growing by the sidewalk in the gated community where Lia lives.

10. Man made – My piano. Actually, it’s my brother’s piano. When I left home after getting married, I took my mom’s piano with me. That’s the one I learned to play on. My brother was still living at home, and he would play the piano sometimes, so my parents got this one for him. When it came time to clear out my parent’s house, I gave my old piano to a friend and brought this one here.

11. Looking down – This is from the loft at Sarah’s looking down at my little Lia.

12. Colorful – Another blurry one of my purse. I love this purse. I got it at DD’s in Fresno some time back. The purple thing on the left is my angry minion that I got from a box of Cheerios. I wish I’d thought to position it so you could see it better.



No comments:

Post a Comment