Thursday, November 30, 2023

What a Great Idea! – part 2

 

More cool ideas.

 

Gas Station Coffee


 

Neat idea to have the price of coffee on the sign. BUT…is that the price per cup, OR PER GALLON??? They need to be more specific…

 

 

Tea Bag Cup


 

This is just adorable. I’ve seen the ones with a little pocket on the side to put your used bag, but this is just plain cute. It would need to be a much bigger cup, though. I like to put a splash of creamer and a touch of Jack Daniels in my tea…

 

 

It’s a Book! It’s a Lamp! It’s a Nightlight!


 

$23 on Amazon. 5.5 x 11. I LOVE THIS!!! An absolute necessity on a shelf or two in your personal library. You don’t have a personal library?? *gasp*

 

 

Short Story Dispenser


 

This is a stand-alone kiosk in various places around the world. The one in the picture above is in an airport. The numbers dictate about how long it takes to read the fictional story or poetry and is printed on eco-friendly paper which can be recycled. It’s free. I absolutely love this idea and would be tempted to abuse the privilege…but I won’t if one shows up in Oroville. The DMV would be my first place of choice…also checkout stand #8 in Walmart…

Looking on a map, the closest dispenser seems to be at the Francis Ford Coppola Winery in Geyserville, CA. That would be cool. Take a tour of the winery, do some wine tasting and read a short story. 

 

 

Earring Bracelet


 

I thought this was a brilliant idea for earrings who were “singletons” and were loved but couldn’t be worn because one was lost. In the past, I’ve used earrings as embellishments in some of my crafts, but I thought this was another awesome use. You could even deliberately buy pairs of odd/unusual earrings and make 2 bracelets. Definitely gonna try this.

 

Random Thought:

Omnia mutantur in tempore” / everything changes with time

 


No comments:

Post a Comment