Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mom!





Next Friday will be my dear mother-in-law’s birthday, the first one since her passing in June. I intend to be somewhat of a basket case that day, so I will write this tribute now, even though it’s with tears in my eyes that I do this. The picture here was taken about a year before she died, and is one of my favorites of her and Marv.

I have so much love and admiration for this woman who I was lucky enough to call “Mom” and who treated me like a true daughter.

Lillian Elsie Euler Binder Michels was a devout Christian and never passed up a chance to witness. She never wavered in her faith and was strong to the very end. Her faith was an inspiration to those who knew her.

I really meant to write more, but I can’t. Maybe at a future time.

I still miss her.


No comments:

Post a Comment