Thursday, January 6, 2022

Bring It On 2022!!



Warning: These are not serious! (just in case you can’t take a joke)

 

I hereby resolve:

 

Be more sarcastic than I usually am. (OK, that one might be real.)

 

When faced with a fun, unhealthy choice of food and something that’s actually GOOD for me, I will choose the fun and unhealthy. Then feel guilty. Then repent. Then step on the scale and cry. Then MAYBE have some of the good food. But don’t count on it…

 

When the voices in my head are arguing, I will step back, not get involved and wait until one of them is victorious. Then go with the victor. Then feel guilty. Then repent. If no scale is involved then I will simply hang my head in shame…

 

When I REALLY need to do some housework, but there is a good book calling my name, I WILL respond to the book. Then feel guilty, etc etc etc

 

Continue to yell at politicians on TV, but only in my head so as not to annoy Marv. It seems to bother him when I call “shenanigans” on someone and say they are a “piece of STUFF” but don’t exactly use those words.

 

I WILL NOT wear pajamas and slippers to Walmart! Not that I’ve ever done this before, but the temptation is SO REAL at times. I have no right to judge…

 

Other than all that, I WILL continue to be the smart, funny, intelligent, charming, gracious and HUMBLE person I’ve always been! (THAT one is for reals. Seriously, folks, I’m a joy to be around. Truly. lalalalalalalala)

 

Happy New Year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment