Thursday, December 3, 2020

Changes


 


It’s time. Long past time, actually. I will no longer be posting the link on FB for certain blog posts. Ones where I speak my mind freely. I can’t do that anymore here. I’ve signed up on Parler, but will still be lurking around on FB for my word games and craft groups. And to see if you peeps are behaving…And I will still post the Friday link for my regular stuff and nonsense. If you tag me on a funny meme or cat video, of course I will respond. I will continue to do my Tuesday posts of whatever has caught my fancy.

 

If you are really interested in the non-linked blog posts, the addy is on my cover photo. I post to the blog site late on Thursday nights or early Friday mornings. If you really feel the need to comment on these posts, please have the courtesy to either message me or email me. Don’t spew on my timeline. It will be deleted.

 

And that’s about it. I have come to love Facebook and have a lot of friends here. I just cannot handle all the negative, and I’m tired of having to defend myself.

 

Peace out ♥

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment