Thursday, March 7, 2019

Strong Opinions




 




These are things I feel very strongly about. All opinions are mine, not influenced by someone else. I will not debate. Take ‘em or leave ‘em. No snarking, please. And KEEP A SENSE OF HUMOR FOR GOODNESS SAKE! It’s all in fun…

Ketchup is for hamburgers and French fries. NO MUSTARD! That is wrong! The only other thing allowable on a hamburger is dill pickle and lettuce. And a slice of cheese. And bacon. That’s it. MAYBE BBQ sauce…depends…

Mustard is for hotdogs, NOT KETCHUP! That is wrong! The only other thing allowable on a hotdog is chili and/or cheese. But not if mustard is already on it. That would be wrong. Also good is dill relish, but not with chili or cheese. That would be wrong.

NO MAYO ON ANYTHING! Mayonnaise is of the devil.

If you want a really cold beer, it’s perfectly acceptable to put ice in your glass. I don’t care what you think! I like REALLY cold beer! Having a freezer mug is fine for the first beer, but then it’s not cold enough for the second beer. So you put ice in it! Simple as that. The same thing goes for wine, too. And when you have beer or wine in a freezer mug you get a nice slushy at the bottom…

PINEAPPLE IS GOOD ON PIZZA!!! Sorry for shouting, but I LOVE pineapple on pepperoni pizza. If it’s not on the pizza, I am happy with it on the side in a little dish. But no comments!!

Marshmallow Peeps are wonderful! And as good as they are all by themselves, they are SO MUCH BETTER when heated up in the microwave. SO GOOD!!

Now, this next statement might ruffle some feathers, but I have to say what’s in my heart:
RAP IS NOT MUSIC…PERIOD!!

And lastly, for the record, their half-time show may have sucked (and I admit it did, big time) but I think Maroon 5 is a GREAT band and I LOVE THEM!!

So there ya go...



No comments:

Post a Comment