Friday, March 15, 2019

Gimme Five Friday


I can’t remember the last time I did one of these. So here ya go.

5 Things I love To Wear

Jeans…
ALL THE TIME!! Once the school dress code changed when I was in high school, I rarely wore a dress/skirt or slacks again. Except to church or going out for a nice dinner. When I find a pair of jeans that fit well, I always try to buy at least one other pair just like it. Once I was lucky enough to get 3 pairs of the same jeans at one time. Sure makes getting dressed in the morning a breeze. In the summer, I switch to capri pants. No shorts anymore. I’m too old to be able to do that with any conscience.

T-shirts…
Again, pretty much all the time. I like my t-shirts to say something. Most are cat-themed, of course. Others have funny sayings, some are Christian. I have several I have “earned” by donating blood. When they get worn out I set them aside for a future quilt I want Sarah to make for me.

Tennis shoes…
By whatever name you call them. In summer I go barefoot in the house. Outside, I wear sandals or slides. No flip-flops. Hate that piece between my toes. With shoes, I also like to wear funny socks.

Flannel Pajamas…
There is nothing so comforting in the winter than to snuggle under flannel covers wearing flannel jammies. When it starts to get warm enough, all I need are the jammies and the covers end up at the bottom of the bed. Then when it gets too warm for the jammies, we switch to the linen sheets.

Earrings…
OMG, I love my earrings!! I have tons of them. A lot of them cats, of course. Also weird ones. A lot of Christmas ones. Everyday ones. I have several pairs I made with cute buttons that I glued backings onto. I may look like a sedate old grandma, but make sure you see what kind of earrings I’m wearing to get a glimpse of my mood…


No comments:

Post a Comment