Thursday, September 13, 2018

Random/Ramblings – Peeps Edition #1



This week’s blog was prompted by the ever lovely and perky Chris Ranft. So blame her.




I love being able to self-checkout at the store. Usually. It’s so much faster to do it myself and I never feel like I’m being judged by buying Twinkies, Cap’n Crunch cereal and bacon at the same time. Of course, I’m now at the age where I don’t give a rip what other people think of my purchases. Yes, I’m getting a ton of junk food, but do you see that bag of salad alongside? Salad is very healthy…get off my back! The biggest annoyance about the self-checkout is you can’t buy booze there. You have to go through a regular line. Also, if you’re buying cough syrup, Nyquil, spray can glue or White-out, you need someone to OK it. *sigh*

And this would have been the ideal situation when I was a young teen and had to buy “female products” and pray that the checker wasn’t a guy. I would get SO embarrassed. Once again, though, I don’t care now what people think when I have to go through the line and have Metamucil, Depends, Ex-lax, and hemorrhoid cream at the same time. AND FREAKIN’ ZIT SALVE BECAUSE I STILL GET ZITS!!! Got a couple on my chin as I write this! Right next to that beard hair that I plucked earlier…*sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment