Thursday, August 16, 2018

Blessings Received





Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

As I write this on Thursday night, the evening has come and I am singing. I’ve been given hope again. I do NOT have cancer. I do NOT need to have a kidney removed. Yes, I still have the lung disease to deal with. And that still causes great concern. And I know that I will still have times of fear and depression. But I also still have the Lord to guide me and see me through. I have my family and friends. I’m not alone. I am grateful for my many blessings. And I do indeed worship His holy name.


No comments:

Post a Comment