Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Five Senses – Sound – Pro & Con



 Sound – Pro

Music. I can enjoy just about any genre except rap and screaming noise. My biggest sorrow is that I can’t sing, and I LOVE to sing.

Nature. Sit in a quiet place and listen. Bird song. Insects. Wind in the trees. Rain. Ocean waves.

Distant work, especially in the summer when the windows are open. I just love to hear lawn mowers, chain saws, hammering.

Laughter. Especially babies. Laughter can ease a lot of sorrows. Except for my singing. People laugh at my singing…*sigh*

The voice of a loved one. Especially when it’s been a while since you’ve heard it. 



Sound – Con

Traffic. Horns, screeching brakes, loud sound systems

Sirens. Whether it’s an ambulance or fire engine, it means something bad is happening.

My singing. Yes, it’s that bad.

Arguing people. Whether it’s on TV or in person, I hate listening to conflict.

Strange noises in the car. Although they rarely show up when Marv drives it. The car is mocking me, I know…


No comments:

Post a Comment