Friday, June 8, 2012

Survey Says....





   ….we’re gonna miss ya, Richard!





I was so sorry to hear of Richard Dawson’s death recently. I just loved seeing him on the various game shows, Hogan’s Heroes and of course – Family Feud.

When Hogan’s Heroes was on in the 60’s, the whole family watched it. Cpl Newkirk was my favorite, probably because of the accent. He just seemed so suave and cool.

When Sarah was a tiny toddler, I always watched Family Feud during the day, and she learned to clap when that show came on. I stopped watching it when Richard left.   

The other game shows of the day were a real hoot. I loved them all. They were such fun and everybody seemed to have a great time. Match Game was probably my favorite, and Richard Dawson always had the best answers.

And so it goes. Another favorite joins eternity…


No comments:

Post a Comment