Friday, June 29, 2012

The Wonderful World of Sky Mall




Do people really order things from Sky Mall magazine? I hardly ever get a chance to fly, but when I do, I love looking through Sky Mall magazine at all the wonderful and expensive things that are offered. There are things offered that fill a deep need that most of us don’t even realize we have! You can spend more on a cushy sofa for your dog than you would for yourself!

We recently flew to Virginia and back for our son’s wedding, and I got to look through one of these mags. I now know they have a website as well! More fun! A lot of the stuff you can find in a lot of the mail order mags, but there were a few things I hadn’t seen offered before.

Orbitwheels! Who wouldn’t want those? They look like a lot of fun. They also look like a potential broken hip to me…I barely mastered the 4-wheel roller skates when I was a kid. Forget in-lines or blades. But I have to admit I wish these had been available when I was younger and more flexible…

Nano UV wand! Remember the episode of “Dirty Jobs” where Mike Rowe let you in on the AWFUL things that are in the bedding, remote control and telephone in a motel room? You don’t have to worry with one of these babies! It will sanitize everything! A must-have for travelers.

Inflatable movie screen! Now this one actually makes a bit of sense. I don’t think the other campers would appreciate it if you set up one of these in the camp grounds like the ad tells you…but in the back yard I think it would be fun. Just can’t do it on a windy day…and make sure you have the pump handy if you spring a leak…

Dress Up Squirrel Magnets!!!! Need I say more?? Your squirrel comes with the little outfits seen here. Put him on the fridge and delight your kids! Put him on the file cabinet in your cubicle and worry your office mates…




I’ll keep looking and let you know about any more wonders…


No comments:

Post a Comment