Monday, March 19, 2012

Thankful/Positive 3/11 to 3/17

Awesome find last Monday! I went downtown to get something from the Christian bookstore, only to find that it had gone out of business several months before. But that's not the awesome part...in it's place was a WONDERFUL shop called Re-Stored. Proceeds go to charity, they had a rad Christian music station playing, the decor was inspiring AND...amongst the "gently used" things were 2 books (1 sci-fi, 1 mystery) a butterfly ring and the cutest little moon chair for Lia. I was so stoked that I went from there to the Lighthouse Mission thrift store and found a cute little porcelain cup for Lia and a Corningware casserole dish WITH LID!! WOWSERS!!

The week ended by going down to Fresno. Can't ask for more than to be with my Lia...details on Friday....

1 comment:

  1. Is that the Christian book store in Oroville that closed? I'm sorry to hear they closed, but sounds like a good store took their place.

    ReplyDelete