Friday, March 23, 2012

AAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!*

OK. I don't have anything here. Very hectic, as usual, but rewarding as well. As usual.

Lia starts pre-school in the fall, so visits 'up north' and 'down south' will reflect that new scheduling. This time right now with her is very precious. The milestones will start coming faster. I want to be as much a part of it as I can.

So Monday's blog will contain a bit more, as will next Friday's. And for extra bonus points** for some lucky reader, SUGGEST some topics for me to talk about! Either comment on this blog, or leave me a comment or message on Facebook. I'm open to ANY*** subject!

Catch ya on Monday! ♥☺

* I have been "with child" all week and couldn't get a real post together!
** Bonus points not worth anything, just 'bragging rights'
*** Any subject that I approve of....

No comments:

Post a Comment