Friday, February 3, 2012

something with cats

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Almost forgot to post something because I was so busy making Valentines...not like the one at left, but I figured I'd treat you all to a kitty Valentine. Why not? Next weekend I'll be going down to Fresno and I KNOW I'm going to be insane stressed and will probably have a canned post to put up. At least that's my goal. I have to make sure the house is ready for when Sarah drives me back up the following weekend, because we'll be having Lia's BD party with some friends over. So I need to have the ingredients for the cake and everything in place. AND...3 days after that is Ash Wednesday and I will be playing a special piece at church with  Thea with very little practice time in between. So of course, instead of practicing right now, I'm making Valentines and blogging.....

One of my earliest memories of Valentine's Day is from when I was in kindergarten. I don't remember making any for school, but I did receive them. I had the chicken pox at the time, and my dad went up to the school to get mine and sat on the edge of the bed and read them to me. Nice little memory, that. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment