Monday, February 20, 2012

Thankful/Positive 2/12 to 2/18

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
I am SO TIRED!! But VERY thankful for last week! Sunday was church at The Well. As usual, the sermon was awesome. Afterward, we went shopping for an outfit I can wear to Paul and Anne's wedding. Sarah is a wonderful shopping companion and really has an eye for what looks good. I got some nice mix and match pieces for several different looks.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
The rest of the week was Lia, Lia, Lia. It's been a very long time since I've been so tired for so many days in a row. But Lia continues to be such a joy in my life. I regret that my physical stamina is limited, but am thankful that I can still make it through a week of full-on, 24/7 grandma duty! It says in Proverbs that grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and my crown is VERY precious to me! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment