Monday, February 13, 2012

Thankful/Positive 2/5 to 2/11

`
I am so darn thankful right now, but it's about something I'll be writing about next week. And it's why I'm late with this posting now...
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
I already mentioned the shopping trip I made with Paula on Thursday. That was a real treat. We went to craft stores, we went to Cost Plus World Market, we had lunch at Subway...just a real good time with a sister in Christ. AND...we got to park in the handicap spots at almost every single stop! A REAL blessing, that! I took my cane and was very glad to have it, but being able to park close was very helpful.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
On Saturday Marv drove me down to Fresno for a week with Lia. And her parents, of course. And that's what I'll be writing about for my next Thankful posting...
One thing that was cute was the fact that Sarah didn't tell Lia that I was coming down. She just told Lia there would be a special delivery for her that day. So when Marv and I showed up and came to the door, Lia thought it was the mailman or UPS guy. The look on her face was precious...
Although later, even though we were having great fun together, Lia asked when her delivery would arrive! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment