Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome, 2010!

It's a new year, thankfully! And what better way to start it than with a MEME???

What famous person do you (or others) think you resemble?
I didn't see the resemblance, but one Halloween I answered the door wearing my hair parted in the middle with 2 white barrettes holding my hair back. No reason, that's just the way I was wearing it that day. A couple of teen boys looked at me and said, "Are you supposed to be Kathy Bates?" It wasn't until a little later that I thought of her in the movie "Misery", and that's how she wore her hair. Then I felt insulted...

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Milk, soda, butter

What superstition do you believe/practice?
None. I'm a Christian.

What color are you bed sheets?
Right now they're dark red flannel with bears on them. And paw prints.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Since I HATE deep water, it would have to be a bird. Plus, I'd love to be able to fly!

Do security cameras make you nervous?
Not at all! In fact, if I see one, I always smile and wave!

Last time you went to a cemetary?
Memorial Day 2009, to take a picture of all the flags in the Vet's section where my parents are.

Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I saw Davy Jones of The Monkees at the fairgrounds several years ago. Big disappointment. He opened for Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits. THAT was wonderful. Peter was a real showman and had the whole audience singing "Henry the 8th". This past year I got to "experience" Tommy Emmanual at the university in Chico. All I can say about that is "WOW!!" He has to be seen to really appreciate him and his music.

Do you talk to yourself?
Of course! No I don't! Yes I do! That's nuts! Oh yeah? Yeah! You wanna make something of it?!?

Was your mom a cheerleader?
No. She was the editor of the school newspaper.

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
My Twinkie Pie, of course! (aka my daughter)

What 3 words best describe yourself?
Intelligent, funny, blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment