Friday, January 8, 2010

Ow-ow-ow-ow!!

Hi Gladys--I hurt my back again, so I thought I'd veg out in front of the comp with my trusty heatpad and wait for the pain pills to kick in. This has been really hard to deal with. I hurt for several days, then get to feeling OK and overdo it and I'm back to square one again. I hate not being able to do simple things without being extremely careful or asking for help. Today I started taking down the Christmas tree. I had every intention of taking it easy, but all it took was a couple of reaches up, down, around and a few twists and I knew I was in trouble. But I kept it up for a couple of hours until I knew I just couldn't do any more. I hated to stop but I had no choice. So what else to do but another cute little meme? This was on a blog site and was listed as the most random meme the blogger had ever seen. I'm always on the look-out for something different.

And On With The Meme!!!!

What kind of soap is in your bathtub/shower right now?
There's a bar of Irish Spring for the guys and at least 3 bottles of purty-smelling stuff for me (and Sarah when she comes up)

What color or design is on your shower curtain?
The usual one is a nice cream color with bamboo design that Paul bought us when he accidentaly destroyed the other one (funny story). But what's up right now is a beautiful red and gold one that belongs to Sarah. Since her current shower has a glass door, she let me have this one for the holidays. She's always trying to bring a little class into our house...

Do you drink out of glass or plastic when you're at home?
Depends. I have both. I use both.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
I ALWAYS have iced tea in the fridge, but it's in a glass "sun tea" jar instead of a pitcher. Marv takes that in his thermos to work every day.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Because of my reflux prob, I sleep with a lot of them. Along with my old triangle wedge pillow, I had 5 extra pillows to position myself, depending on how high I had to sit up. With my new wedge (which is a lot firmer) I only need 2-3 extra pillows.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Because I have to get up 3-4 times a night to visit the little girl's room, I have a night light in the hall and in the bathroom.

Standard toothbrush or electric?
Standard. I tried one of those disposable vibrating toothbrushes and really liked it, but it only lasted about a month before the thing died. And I wasn't going to pay $6 each time for something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment