Saturday, January 23, 2010

January book report

You'd think with all the down time I've had lately because of my back, I'd have read more. Well, guess what? When one is on a lot of pain meds, it makes it kinda hard to concentrate on the printed word. Since there's only one more week to the month, I know I won't finish another book before the end. My report is on the one book I did finish--"Going Rogue" by Sarah Palin. Paul got me the book for my birthday, but I didn't start it until the end of December.
I loathe politics. Always have. It's a dirty, dirty world. I don't debate or argue politics. It upsets me too much. So this is all I will say: I have unbounded admiration for Sarah Palin. I didn't care much for McCain, but I was truly on fire about the possibility of Palin as Veep. This book cemented my opinions of politics and the main stream media. The way Palin's children were attacked was beneath contempt. Palin isn't perfect. No one is. But she's a darn sight better than just about anyone else you can name. I hold her in very high esteem for her adamant stance on the sanctity of life. That is the main issue I vote on. And if Palin runs for President in 2012, I will gladly vote for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment