Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 wrap-up and resolution

I think I'm ready for a New Year to begin. The ending of this one has been a little hard to get through. We'll see what's ahead for us in 2010. On Myspace, I always do a year end review of the number of books I've read. When I went through my list of books I've read this year, I was appalled. I've only read 18 books this year! It's hardly worth it, but here's the break down:
Sci-fi/fantasy: 4
Bio/autobio: 3
Gen. Fiction: 4
Mystery/thriller: 4
Non-fic: 1
Other: 2
I rarely do a New Year's Resolution, but I'm making one now, and feel free to inquire about it from time to time in 2010 (to keep me honest, ya know):

I WILL READ MORE IN 2010!!

Maybe I'll try and do a blog once a month on what I've read. Feel free to poke me about that, too.
So, Gladys (AKA Sorcha), the journey begins anew in one more day. I thank you for your kindness in reading my ramblings this past year, and for the kind comments you've made. Give Pete my regards and I wish you and yours the very best that Life has to offer for this new year.
xoxo Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment