Thursday, February 16, 2023

Ugly/Unusual


I’m changing this category to include stuff that people find strange as well as what they consider ugly.

 

This is the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health in Las Vegas, designed by Frank Gehry. I LOVE this building!! And this is what my brain feels like sometimes!! Look up Frank Gehry to see some of his other buildings. Outstanding work.

 

 

This one was in the architect shaming category on Bored Panda. Don’t know why. I love this setting. As long as things are done properly there should be no problems. What would be more peaceful than sitting on that little balcony and listening to the river? Or hearing it at night in the summer with the windows open? 

 

 

 This was deemed an impractical design regarding cleaning. I think it’s gorgeous and would be no problem with a very soft brush and the proper cleaning paste/solution. The article didn’t say what material the sink was made of. 

 

 

 

I would absolutely have at least 2 of these in my back yard. Don’t know about the rainbow paint job, though. I think it would be a hoot to have them painted like real fish. Maybe even have a lobster design chaise lounge as well.

 

 

 OK, I’ll admit right away that this is wrong on many levels. Yes, it’s a cat car. Yes, it’s ugly. No, I would never want this. I only include this to prove that I’m not totally insane.  

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment