Thursday, February 2, 2023

Would You Rather…(part 1)



 

 

First Muffin Man visit of the new year!!

 

Go to a party every night OR 

Be alone on a deserted island for a year straight…  

I would rather go to a party every night due to the fact that I hate sand (Anakin reference) and parties include free drinks. Frankly, my brain is already enough of an asylum for the insanity of my rampant thoughts. Sitting alone with my lobotomized mind would prove to be not ideal.  

Volunteer at a homeless shelter OR 
An animal shelter…
  

I have already volunteered for the local homeless shelter in my city as a food server. However, I have a love of animals and I would love to volunteer at an animal shelter.  

 
Give up Netflix OR 
Facebook for a year…  

Being an Instagram and TikTok centered Gen Z kid, I could happily give up facebook.  

 Swim in a pool of Nutella OR  
A pool of maple syrup…
  

In my experience, Nutellla washes off of your skin fairly easily compared the annoyingly sticky prison of maple syrup under your fingernails and in orifices.  

Have a personal maid OR 
A personal chef…
  

I find cooking to be relaxing. However, I hate cleaning with all of my heart so I would rather have a maid wash my dishes than cook my food.  

Cuddle a koala OR 
Pal around with a panda…
  

I am loyal to worldwide marsupials and I find pandas to be discriminatory (I’m kidding, I truly do not have an interest in either of these animals).  

Walk to work/school in heels OR  
Drive to work/school in reverse…
  

I am very confident in my walking skills and I don’t have my driver’s license. So truly, the question is whether or not you trust my driving abilities, let alone driving in reverse, to not hit several pedestrians and a few garbage cans.  

Live in a treehouse OR
Live in a cave…
 

Caves are safe from the grabby, sticky, snot covered digits of small children so long as I lock off all entrances to my home, whereas treehouses to children are like honey to bees.

 
Be in a zombie apocalypse OR  
A robot apocalypse…   

Zombies enlist chaos and anything can be done in the name of survival, but robotic imperialism smothers humanity with a suffocating sense of control. The first thing I would do in a zombie apocalypse is raid all of the stores I’ve always been too broke to buy things from. Who’s going to stop me? Cannibalistic and idiotic beasts? Nah, but robots, being stingy as they are, would most likely restrict the apocalyptic human rights that tell humans that they can steal all of the useless little gift shop souvenirs if they want because we’re all dying anyway. (I’m not a kleptomaniac I swear)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment