Thursday, March 3, 2022

What? What?

 



VERY short post this week. This pic has been bothering me for years.

 

I have no idea where I first came across this image. Somewhere on the Internet, I’m sure, but I don’t recall if this was just a cartoon or image of a postcard or what. It just struck me as funny and of course it had cats in it. It’s in a language that I can’t type into Google Translate. I looked up the website listed at the bottom, but it was in a different language and seemed to have something to do with playing poker. It reads from right to left, and that’s all I got out of it.

 

If no one knows how to translate this, how about coming up with something funny that the cats would be saying? I’d really appreciate it. And as always, keep it clean, please. I will post this pic directly on FB and include the best responses.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment