Friday, June 21, 2019

How Many Does It Take?





I love the light bulb series of jokes. You probably know most of them, but I found a site listing a bunch, some of them I’d not seen before. Here’s my favorites…They all start out “How many ___ does it take to change a light bulb?”

How many polite New Yorkers?
Both of them.
You could probably change the State, Occupation, etc. for this one. Pretty handy.

How many pessimists? What does it matter…it will just go out again anyway.

How many archeologists? One team, but they’ll label every piece of the old bulb, mark its location in the room and write a detailed description before determining that it was used to store cornmeal.

How many chiropractors? Only one, but it takes six visits.
A lot of people dis chiros, but I loved the one I used to go to before my insurance changed. Now that I’m on Medicare, I hope to be able to start going again once my current problems are taken care of.

How many mystery writers? Two – one to screw it most of the way in and the other to give it a surprise twist at the end.

How many psychiatrists? Only one, but the bulb has to really want to be changed.

And one of the best…and since I’m a Lutheran I can do this one without flak…
How many Lutherans? We don’t believe in change…

Ba dum DUM! Thankyouverymuch, I’ll be here all week…


No comments:

Post a Comment