Thursday, September 28, 2017

More Magnetic Poetry






I had ONE comment from last week’s post asking for more, so thank you for the encouragement, Tracy. Here ya go:

#5
porcelain universe
   cold marble sky above
      blue corduroy ocean below
morning breeze brings peace
& we drink fresh coffee from a broken cup
haunted by a laughing velvet ghost

#6
at the book store
   sit & drink & hear
the latest in
   thick coffee philosophy
have some tequila
   and what the geeks talk about
almost makes sense

#7  (I gotta admit this one is REALLY weird)
no no
with full synergy power
   to pursue & embrace
this paradigm monster
   with opportunity
will sing globally

#8
the blues guitars must jam all night
the chick with platinum hair would
   dance to the sound of a cool time/buzz
the crowd would scream & almost explode
   with noise heavy as smoke

#9
my bosom friend
thy drunk farewell was loathsome to me
methinks thy thirst was quench’d with poison
hence your ghost shall be my lover
alas

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
So there ya go folks. No more of these. I just might order me some of those kits, though. Then WATCH OUT!!
Hehehehehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment