Thursday, May 19, 2016

Mayday! Mayday! Part 4




May 22 – Buy A Musical Instrument Day. Marv plays the trumpet and recorder. I play the piano. My brother plays piano, guitar and sings. Music was always important while I was growing up. It seems to have gone by the wayside now in schools. I find that very sad.

May 23 – Penny Day. If you have enough of them, you can buy just about anything. It takes a LOT of them, though.

May 24 – Escargot Day. Never in a million years. Nope. Not gonna. Can’t make me. I’d rather kiss a Wookiee.

May 25 – Tap Dance Day. Amazing talent. Remember sticking thumb tacks on the bottoms of your shoes so you’d tap when you walked? Good ol’ days…

May 26 – Grey Day. Another one I couldn’t find anything on. And I refuse to talk about the obvious. So here is a nice pic of a grey day. I think there is beauty to be found in such a day. Calm. Still. Just wrap up snuggly.

May 27 – Body Painting Arts Festival. The first thing that came to mind was the gal in Goldfinger and the green alien girl in Star Trek. This pic shows a bit more elaborate design.

May 28 – National Hamburger Day. This is a pic of a Western Bacon Cheeseburger at Righteous Burger here in Oroville. Best in the world!!! Yes, it’s pricey, but OMG is it worth it!! This is where we go when we want something really special for dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment