Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mayday! Mayday! Part 2




May 8 – No Socks Day. Seems about right, since the days are getting warmer. There comes a time in the season when I absolutely can’t stand wearing socks and shoes anymore. So off they come and it’s sandals and flip-flops until Fall.

May 9 – Going along with the previous entry, there are those socks that vanish without warning and are never seen again. Hungry washer/dryer? Pack elves? Black hole? WHO KNOWS?????

May 10 – Clean Up Your Room Day. As a kid, there was a never ending battle between me and my mom about this. My room was never as bad as this, and I NEVER had leftover food or dishes. But it was pretty bad. Sorry, Mom.

May 11 – Twilight Zone Day. One of the greatest shows ever. Even the reruns are enjoyable. And Rod Serling was the perfect host.

May 12 – Limerick Day. I decided to rise above the expected and NOT do a tasteless joke. Instead, here is a pretty picture from Limerick, Ireland.

May 13 – Leprechaun Day. There were some pretty scary pics of this little guy on the Internet. I chose this one so the kids wouldn’t be scared. Not that they read this anyway. Or their parents. OR MY OWN FAMILY…sorry, sorry. Marv does read my blog most of the time…

May 14 – Dance Like a Chicken Day. How on earth did this dance EVER become a “tradition” at a wedding reception?? Makes no sense! But it IS fun to watch after people have had more than their fair share of the bubbly…


No comments:

Post a Comment