Friday, September 26, 2014

I’m Sorry, She’s Out Of Her Mind Right Now, May I Take A Message?





I find myself with a massive case of burn-out at the moment, so taking the advice of my dear friend Kristi: it’s MY blog, I can do anything I want with it. And right now, I choose to post pictures of cats.

This first pic is in honor of Fall.
Kittens playing in leaves.
How sweet is that?

This pic is a dark kitty with butterfly wings.
Is she good or evil?
Waiting to pounce, or waiting to help?
Make up your own story and tell me.

This is one of the MANY, MANY, MANY pics I’ve recaptioned from the famous website. I have a TON of these pics. Come by some time and let me bore you with them! I happen to think they are hilarious. Some I kept with the original captions, but the majority I have added my own special humor.

OK. Last one, I promise. This actually looks a bit like my cat Harper, but I’ve never had a cat that got in the dryer. I usually keep the door to it closed. The washer is a different story. When I had a top loading washer, my cat Tucker would curl up in it on hot summer days. He would also curl up in the laundry sink in the garage.

There. I feel a little better now. Maybe next week I’ll write something wonderful and thought provoking. Probably not, though. That’s not the way I roll…

Peace out, y’all.


No comments:

Post a Comment