Friday, July 27, 2012

I wish I was Seinfeld




Man, I got NOTHING today! Been running around doing errands, trying to get the house somewhat cleared so we can have friends over for dinner, pay bills…..yadda yadda yadda.

Thought I might write about my Fresno trip, but really didn’t feel like it…

Did have some fun going down the “Back To School” aisle at Walmart and looking at all the pretty folders, binders, pens, cases etc. 

Saw THE MOST FUN THING: a chandelier for your locker! 
How cool is that? It attaches to the top of your locker with magnets. I so totally would’ve wanted one of those!

I stood there looking at them and trying VERY hard to think of how on earth I could use one of these at home…nada. 
They are just SO CUTE! All Walmart had were the black and white ones, but they also come in pink and blue. I would’ve chosen the blue…natch.


So there ya go. Nothing. 
Sorry, Gladys. I’ll try harder next week….


No comments:

Post a Comment