Saturday, August 1, 2009

And so it begins (again)

A little over three years ago I signed up on Myspace because I was afraid of trying to start an actual blog. I found Myspace very easy to navigate and have had a lot of fun there and have met some really neat people. The one thing that I couldn't do was link to past blogs. At least not that I could tell. I've always made hard copies of my blogs so that at the end of the year I could put them in a folder for that year. If I wanted to reference a past blog, I'd have to plow through the folders and hope that I'd recognize the title I'd given that particular blog. I realized the time had come to go back and look at this venue again and get this puppy up there. I still haven't looked into how to link to past blogs, but I'm sure I can figure it out. And now that I'm doing this, I'll probably find out that it's super easy to do on Myspace as well, and I'll REALLY feel like the narcissistic dork that I am!
So there ya go. I'll still post to Myspace because I really love that site, but I'll also post here. And when I'm bored and have nothing better to do, I'll dig up an old blog from Myspace and post it here. Because I know you're all dying to read everything I've written. (WHERE ARE MY SMILEY ICONS?? Here's where I'd put a cute smiley to mock what I'd just written! They have them at Myspace!!)
Oh well. We'll call this a work in progress and leave well enough alone. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment