Thursday, August 17, 2023

Too Pretty To Eat?? NEVER!!

 



 I have yet to find a dessert that I would not consider eating. Even strawberry rhubarb pie. I’m not overly fond of rhubarb, but with enough sugar in it along with the strawberries and ice cream on top, I would definitely give it a go. Trolling around for attractive food I found these:

(Remember to click on the pic to make it bigger.)

 

 


Galaxy Donuts!!! – Who wouldn’t want Galaxy Donuts!!! Yes, I would probably take a picture of them first. Then I’d grab a big glass of milk and off we’d go…

 

 


 

Churro Cheesecake – Any kind of cheesecake is wonderful, but the combo of churros and caramel sauce with it is outstanding. I looked up the recipe and know that I would never actually make one myself. I don’t do stuff with a lot of ingredients/expertise/prep time. I would rather pay the price and buy it.

 

 


 

Black Velvet Cake – As far as looks go, this one “takes the cake” so to speak! (See what I did there?) It’s made with black cocoa, which I’d never heard of. It’s not just dark chocolate, it’s BLACK chocolate. Another one I would never take the time to make. Just give me a big slice and I’ll go away quietly…

 

 


Blueberry Pie – I LOVE blueberry pie. I might even be persuaded to make one. But I’ve never done a fancy crust. I am in awe of some of the really fancy crust designs out there. This one looks fairly easy to do…BUT…if you look at the picture, you will see that it’s a jigsaw puzzle! The gal that made the pie was so chuffed by her efforts that she printed up a picture of it on a puzzle template to have forever. Brilliant!! Then she probably ate all the pie…I know I would have…

 


No comments:

Post a Comment