Thursday, June 8, 2023

And Velma Says “Jinkies”

 

And everyone knows that quote is from Scooby Doo.

 


I think this is simply ADORABLE! I would have loved this when I was first married. This would be ideal in a dorm room. You can get them in different colors from Amazon for $80.

 


 

This is definitely different. I like the idea of giving yourself a tiny bit of an outdoor space to sit when the weather is nice and have your coffee or an evening drink. I would want a plexiglass barrier for the outside part so if you drop your cup it doesn’t go down to the street and surprise someone. 

 


 

I LOVE THIS!! It looks cold, yes, but I can imagine it feeling so cool and soothing in the summer when it’s 110° outside. I don’t know what the background mural is made of or how it was made, but I love it.

 

 


I would REALLY like to know more about this structure. What does the front look like? Is that a stained glass window? How about the other two round windows? And what are those caged rocks all about? 

 


 

Now, that is some crazy brickwork. I love it. It has some weird little spaces to put a knickknack or two on, and the bench seat at the side is wonderful. It would be impossible to keep it clean unless you take a duster to it every day. But it sure looks neat.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment