Thursday, May 25, 2023

Weird stuff to buy

 

Guinea pig armor sold for $24,300 on eBay. Proceeds went to a guinea pig rescue organization. You could get something a little more budget friendly for your dog on Etsy. There were several outfits for cats, too, but my cat ALREADY plots to kill me in my sleep, so I think I’ll pass on those items…

 

 Don’t know what this is, but you can get it on Etsy for under $200. You could probably make your own for a lot less. You could hide it in different places in the house for others to find unexpectedly. Fun. 

 

 Now, THIS one I absolutely love! Vintage necklace made from buttons. This was no longer available on Etsy, but looking at some of the similar kind of things I would guess this would have been at LEAST $100+

 

 

Steampunk Piggy Bank!! I LOVE steampunk! Etsy $110.

 

 

 Octopus door handle. Awesome! Kinda goes along with the Frankenstein light switch in an earlier blog.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment