Thursday, October 27, 2022

It’s Ugly, But I Want It – part 2

 

Another bunch of stuff that other people turned up their noses at but I like.

 

 I don’t know if this is an actual residence or a place to buy coffee and mugs. There is a sign that says Farm Maiden Coffee. I tried to find info about it, but struck out. I would NOT live in a place like this but I think it’s unique and wonderful and it makes me smile.

 

 This would look good in my cabin amongst the pine trees. I’d probably change the counter top. I love that tub!

 

 

This was actually in an article about Bad Architecture, but I think it’s wonderful. You can find other buildings like this around the web. I love them all. Which leads to this one:

 

 I would absolutely live in this! It reminds me of the “doodle” pictures we’d do in elementary school. This would look so cool outlined all over with lights at Christmas.

 

I love the idea of this, but would never have it in my kitchen. Cleaning it would be a nightmare. But it looks cool.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment