Thursday, August 11, 2022

Return of Muffin Man!!!

 



Muffin Man stopped by again and left these gems of info. It’s your call whether they are true or not…

 

Favorite season

In the central valley, there is only about two or three weeks of spring and autumn which then either introduces or finishes off summer. I absolutely hate summer. What is there to like about 115 degree weather, sweat, B.O, and broken air conditioning units? Winter is my favorite season. We don’t get snow in Fresno but we do get very heavy fog which I love. Oftentimes, fog means delayed school buses and early morning classes of free time. Personally, I believe that winter is most enjoyable.

 

What is your current obsession?

Lately, I’ve been doodling and watching Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (Japanese manga series) to pass the time.

 

What was the last “fun” thing you bought?

Recently, a woman manning a booth at the Fresno Fair offered a necklace made out of teeth in exchange for some of my hair and the stolen wristwatch of a passerby. Well, I must say that my molar necklace looks divine with my new boots. I’ve been wearing it everywhere.

 

Truly random facts/things about you.

I eat potato chips with a fork because I don’t like the grease on my fingertips and I have a prosthetic arm. (It’s not my prosthetic as I am not an amputee but I do have a fake arm, just in case)

 

5 favorite colors

If you’re asking for my five favorite colors that are found in the basic 8 crayon box, then they are:

Urine Sample Yellow

Sinus Infection Green

Small Potatoes (tan)

Blue Like The Color Of My Debit Card

Dark White (grey)

Light black (also grey).

And I am very aware that there are six colors listed but I’m a bad boy. Get Rekt. 

 

Foods I will never eat

I would say human flesh but I try everything at least once.

 

If I was stranded on a desert island and could only eat one food, it would be:

I would eat the sand. I’m not a coward.

 

Totally unrealistic thing you’d like to do that will NEVER happen?

Swallow knives so that I could spit them out at people like a llama.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment