Thursday, September 5, 2019

More of the Same




What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
Everyone who knows me knows that I am a certified card-carrying crazy cat lady. However, I’m also fond of dogs, rabbits, just about any furry cute critter. I also like frogs, turtles and most zoo animals. I just happen to prefer cats.

Favorite website(s)?
Bored Panda – Great place for just about any topic you can imagine. Stories, pictures etc. Every once in a while I will go there and run down the line of articles. I’ll bookmark the ones I want to look at later when I have nothing else to do.
Blogs – Personal ones, craft ones, travel ones. The craft ones usually lead to craft sites I visit regularly.
(I didn’t include Facebook, because that is pretty much a given any more.)

Totally unrealistic thing you’d like to do that will NEVER happen?
Believe it or not, I think it would be so cool to be a performance artist. I have no idea what it would entail, and I’d prefer to do it with someone, but there ya go…go figure.

If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
First of all, if money were no option, I would have a large estate with a HUGE multi-car garage since we’re just throwing this out for no reason, since I just want a car to get me from point A to point B in relative safety and comfort. But since we’re dreaming, here are my choices, and all of them would have to have automatic transmission. I’m way too old to learn any new dog tricks…
Metropolitan – Cute doesn’t begin to describe it. It would have to blue and white. I’d have a cute magnetic metal wind-up key that spins in the wind to put on the top. Then I could take it off to put it inside when parking.
Smart Car – They look like Christmas tree ornaments. This one has to be blue as well. At Christmas time, I’d have magnetic metal Christmas bows to put all over the car.
Mini Cooper – While there are some lovely blue ones, I think coopers should be red, with a white top. I think it looks more British that way. And they DO come in 4-door, Marvin!!
Isetta – AKA “The Urkel Car”. I had never seen an Isetta until I saw Steve Urkel drive one. I’d be happy with just about any color, but I chose this picture.
VW Beetle – AKA “Love Bug”. I LOVED Herbie and desperately wanted one of these, even though at the time I was nowhere near old enough to drive. But if Herbie wasn’t available, then it had to be a flower power car.


No comments:

Post a Comment