Thursday, March 22, 2018

Inane Questions part 3






Here’s the final group of questions I answered. I didn’t get a chance to post them because of my illness. So here they are. Hope you enjoyed this little series.

I have a fixation with:
Books. I can’t stand the thought of being without something to read at any given time. Since my youth, reading has been my escape from the life around me. I felt more at home in Victorian England with Sherlock Holmes than I did in my own home. And sci-fi! I really, really wanted to step foot on another planet. Asimov, Heinlein, Bradbury, Clarke…they made the worlds I wanted to be in, not my own world.

A good piece of advice is:
Measure twice, cut once. In other words, THINK about what you are about to do and the ramifications of your decision. I’ve done things that I KNEW were wrong while I was doing them, but didn’t care at the time. I sure did later.

If I could travel back to the past:
I would find out who my half-brother is, so I could find him later.

If I had to keep only three pieces of my wardrobe, I’d pick:
My standard uniform…jeans, t-shirt, light sweater.

When I don’t know the answer:
I ask someone, go to Google, go to Wikipedia.

Social media has helped me:
Get outside of myself more. It would be very easy to become a total hermit, which is where I was heading before I met Marv. With MySpace and then Facebook I was able to connect with people from all over the world. Yes, it’s not personal, but it’s a heck of a lot better than total isolation. I’ve been able to share some of my life on my blog.

The best thing about the Internet:
It’s FUN!!! I LOVE talking to people on Facebook! I LOVE looking up stuff on Google and Wikipedia! I have become more artistic with all the websites and videos available.

One of the best things in my life is:
The most important thing: my relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am nothing without Him. He has blessed me beyond all imagining. Even in my darkest times, I knew He was with me. And He is with me still…


No comments:

Post a Comment