Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Five Senses – Pro & Con – Taste




Taste – Pro
Coffee – That first sip of the morning. Nothing compares to it.
Carmel glazed French donut – It’s impossible to eat one slowly. I try to restrain myself, but it’s hopeless. That sucker is gone in seconds.
Gravy from KFC – I could eat that stuff with a spoon, forget about the potatoes. Almost any gravy is good, but KFC is the best IMHO.
Real butter – There is just no substitute for the real thing. It makes a huge difference in cookies.
Filet mignon – Hardly ever get to have that, but when I do…WOW!

Taste – Con
Sour candy – There is absolutely NO REASON for the existence of such.
Beets – Don’t care how they’re prepared. Yuk.
Vomit – Obvious reason there.
Cole slaw – I’d rather die. Same with shredded carrots and raisins.
Liver – Can’t even talk about it.

Next week: Sight


No comments:

Post a Comment