Thursday, July 13, 2017

The 3 Amigas




Most of you know that I write this blog on Thursday night and post it to the blog site. Then sometime Friday before noon I will post the link for it on Facebook. Right now it’s after 11 pm and I am flat-out exhausted. Mary, Paula and I (aka the 3 amigas) went to Chico today and spent 7 hours having fun. None of us are as young as we once were and we almost achieved that fabled “shop til you drop” idea.

Lunch was at the Burger Hut on Forest Ave. The burgers are always a treat and the beer batter onion rings are to die for!

Then we went to 7 different stores. A lot was accomplished, and it certainly merited the trip to Chico, but OMG was I tired!

So that’s why this blog is on the short side. I’m going to bed. I’ll do better next week, I promise.

Night-night…



No comments:

Post a Comment