Thursday, September 22, 2016

Blah blah blah MEME blah blah blah


I forgot to do a blog last week and NO ONE NOTICED! So for my OWN amusement, I will do this meme that has been making the rounds of late.

1. Are you named after someone? Yes, my dad’s sister, who was named after their Aunt Dorothy
2. When was the last time you cried? I battle depression. I cry all the time.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Ehhh…it’s OK. My 5th grade teacher Mrs. Berg did her best, but I doubt she would give me a good grade now.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I like most of them.
5. Do you have any kids? 1 girl and 1 boy
6. Do you use sarcasm? Moi? Moi? Surely you jest…
7. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope. They were yanked when I was 5.
8. Would you bungee jump? Would I set myself on fire? The answer is the same…
9. What is your favorite cereal? I pretty much like them all, hot or cold.
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Almost never.
11. What is your favorite ice cream? Thrifty’s brand black cherry
12. What do you notice first about a person? Their smile, or lack thereof.
13. Red or pink? Either one, don’t care. Prefer blue
14. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I always expect the worst.
15. What was the last thing you ate? Ramen with leftover chicken in it.
16. What are you listening to right now? Marv watching Alaska The Last Frontier
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Midnight Blue
18. What is your favorite smell? Nature—rain, cut grass, pine trees
19. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Don’t remember. The last one I texted with was Sarah.
20. Hair color? Brown with a lot of grey. And I am PROUD of my grey hair!!
21. Eye color? Hazel
22. Do you wear contacts? Not anymore. Once I got bifocals it was pointless.
23. Your favorite food? Beer-batter fried prawns/filet mignon
24. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings, every time.
25. Last movie you watched? Nine Lives. GREAT movie!
26. What color shirt are you wearing? Yellow shirt with my “cute but dangerous” pirate kitty on it.
27. Summer or winter? Actually, I much prefer Autumn.
28. Hugs or kisses? Both, unless you’re sick. Then stay away! Fist bump!
29. What is on your lock screen? Some kind of purple flowery thing that was one of the options on my new phone.
30. What did you watch on TV last night? Blindspot
31. Favorite sound? Nature—wind, rain, birds, trees rustling
32. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? Beatles
33. What is the farthest you've traveled? Germany
34. Do you have special talent? Loyalty and a helping nature
35. Where were you born? Smithville, Missouri 


No comments:

Post a Comment