Friday, February 19, 2016

Skidding to a Stop


I am somewhat in the dumps today for no particular reason. Maybe it's the dreary weather, maybe it's because it's bill-paying day, whatever. I don't like posting "blah" stuff, but that's kind of what I'm faced with right now. Hence the picture.

I was gladdened to see I have a new follower in Lisa Cagle. THANK YOU, Lisa! I would really like to see some pics of what you did with pennies. If you see this post, please contact me. I'm on Facebook as Dorothy Jackson Binder. I have my privacy settings pretty high, but I think you can still message me.

Other than that, about all I can do right now is blather. It's a grey day, but we really need more rain. The lake is starting to fill up again, so that is a big bonus.

I'm starting another altered book. Still in the embryo stage, so lots to do. Still trying to figure out the new Word 2013 thing on how to tweak pictures to my liking. And still trying to find a ruler. I really used that function on the last Word program and miss it a lot.

I've been enjoying having the church services on the screens. Most churches are doing that now, and I'm glad we've finally got things up and running. I got to talk with my neighbor the other day and once again invited her to join us at church. Someday she might surprise me and come. 

And that's about it, folks. Sorry. I think I'll make myself a big cup of coffee (LOVE MY KEURIG!!) and pay some bills. Toodles til next week! ♥
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there is a ruler in Word 2013. Have you looked under the page layout tab? I don't have 2013, but it can't be that different than other versions, which all have rulers.

    ReplyDelete