Thursday, February 11, 2016

Aphrodisiac Foods Proven to Spark Romance





As you might guess, this is from another article I read on MSN. Hey, SOMEBODY has to read them…

Oysters --
Supposedly there are amino acids in these critters that trigger sex pheromones. As for me, you might as well just put a bucket by the table and I can either throw up in it, or just throw the oysters in right away.

Chili peppers--
Same as above.

Avocado--
Ditto…

Chocolate, specifically dark chocolate--
NOW you’re talking my language. If Marv brings home a big box of chocolates for me, he might as well call in sick for the next day…because he will be BUSY…wink,wink

Bananas--
MMmmmm….chocolate covered bananas……

Honey--
Yes, I DO call Marv “honey”…

Coffee if it has caffeine--
Well, at least you’ll stay awake…

Watermelon, pine nuts, figs, strawberries, cherries--
I LOVE fruit salad. Romantic, though? Dunno.

Arugula, olive oil, pumpkin seeds--
Same as above. A nice salad. Maybe feel a little more healthy, and that’s good.

Artichokes--  
Too much effort for very little return. I’d rather eat chocolate.

Pomegranate--   
The fruit tastes OK, I just hate picking those tiny little things out and there’s nothing really there to actually EAT. But, the juice is supposed to be good for ED. Never been a problem here…wink,wink

Let me know if any of these work for YOU….

No comments:

Post a Comment