Friday, July 25, 2014

DMM (2)





Tinkerbell Dominoes!!

After I did the mandala with the Hanafuda deck, I immediately thought of the set of dominoes I had for Lia. I got 2 sets of this one, so she could have a set at her house and one here with me. I even learned the names of all the fairies in this set. (go, Grandma!)

It took a long time to get Lia to play with any semblance of actual domino rules, but that didn’t matter. Sometimes, her way of placing a tile was rather ingenious. Other times, they were just laid out end to end for a roadway. Then came the day she learned about setting them all upright and then nudging the end to watch the whole batch topple over. Wheee!

Sadly, she’s outgrown them somewhat, so why not do a mandala of them…

They’re still super-cute…


No comments:

Post a Comment