Friday, June 20, 2014

Revamping 1



Remember Myspace? Remember Tom? That’s his pic at the left. He was the default “friend” when you first signed up on Myspace. Remember Bulletin Boards? I’ve been going through some of my old blogs from Myspace and found a meme from the bulletin board that I decided to share and make changes where needed. I’m not including ALL the questions, just the ones that aren’t stupid. I can’t believe some of the drek that was going around back then. And at first, I didn’t know how to add pictures to my blog, so now I can here. Although I really loved the old Myspace…

Survey from 2006


Have you ever been given roses?

Yes. From Marv for various occasions. And while Paul was still in Kuwait, roses arrived from him for my birthday. That’s what I’m holding in the picture.


What’s your all-time favorite romance movie?

OMG. I originally said it was Stealing Heaven…can’t imagine why…it was SO DEPRESSING. So I’m changing my mind. And really, there are so many great movies out there I love that this is just what came to my mind quickly. If you want modern and fun, go with Four Weddings and a Funeral. Moulin Rouge! has great music and tears at the end. If you want classic and fun, it’s gotta be Paris When it Sizzles, although Breakfast at Tiffany’s is a real close second.

Those were the only questions worth mentioning. The rest were pretty sophomoric and probably intended for junior high kids.

So go and see some of those movies now. Except for Stealing Heaven. That was depressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment