Thursday, October 10, 2013

Flashback Meme Time!!



Flashback Kitty is taking you back in time, back to when I was still on My Space……

Srsly, tho, I came across this meme in my files when I was going through a “purge spree” and decided to update a few of the questions. Hey, it’s not plagiarism if one takes from oneself, is it? (ask me if I care, go on, I dare you!)

1. People say you learn something new every day, so what did you learn today?
Grapes are toxic to dogs.

2. Which do you prefer: French toast, bagels, pancakes, waffles, or cereal?
French toast with lots of butter, powdered sugar and real maple syrup! And BACON!!

3. In your opinion, what is the very worst type of weather?
Humid! Hate it! I am SO grateful that my parents moved us out from the Midwest to California when I was 4. Even as a toddler, I remember HATING that hot muggy weather.

4. What is something you're proud of yourself for?
All credit goes to Jesus, but I’m pretty chuffed about my kids and grandkids. I’m also proud that I tried to start a new type of fellowship group at church, even though it was rejected.

5. What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Prayer, Marvin, thinking about Lia, chatting with friends, chocolate, good cup of flavored coffee, meds.

6. Window seat or aisle seats?
Aisle! If I have to escape, I don’t want to have to crawl over someone. I feel this way whether it’s an airplane, movie theater, church, etc. I don’t like being hemmed in.

7. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
Oooh, you bet! Love thunder and lightening.

8. How do you feel about change?
Prefer quarters and dimes to nickels and pennies. Seriously though, I’m a Lutheran. I HATE change! J jk

9. Are you a forgiving person?
I try to be. My biggest fault is that I don’t forget…

10. Have you ever passed out?
Sorta. Used to come close to it all the time when I was pregnant with Sarah. I’d get all woozy in church and have to leave. It got so the pastor started shaking my hand BEFORE the service, because chances were that I’d be outside by the time service was over. Once I did briefly lose consciousness during the service, but I was propped up between Marv and the end of the pew and remained upright. No one knew. Weird feeling.

11. When was the last time something REALLY made you laugh?
Marv makes me laugh all the time. He said that’s why he married me—I laughed at all his jokes, and still do.

12. Are you on any medication?
Ohhh yeah…the older I get, the more meds seem to fill my cabinet. A friend of mine calls them “Golden Years Meds”.

13. Do you love where you live?
Yes, if you mean Northern California. Grew up in Chico, have lived in Paradise and now in Oroville. Great area.

14. Are you easily amused?
Ridiculously so, sometimes. Simple minds….

15. Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
God willing. That would make 42 years of wedded bliss.



No comments:

Post a Comment