Friday, December 14, 2012

Stressings into Blessings




This first picture is kinda what I’ve been feeling the last couple of day. When I realized that I was going to be out of town the week before Christmas, I realized that there was a LOT of stuff that I wanted to get done before leaving. Since I won’t be getting back until the evening of the 23rd, that kinda put a real time pressure on me.
I think I finally got done with what I thought was important, and can now relax a little and start packing. I always am surprised at how stressful this time of year is. And it doesn’t need to be. We put this pressure on ourselves, for the most part.

This next picture is really what Christmas is about. Remembering the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. There is NOTHING else you need for the holiday to be complete. Don’t get me wrong…I LOVE the decorated tree, giving presents, all sorts of goodies and treats, parties. But they are not a requirement. Christ is. He is my reason for living. And I praise Him for another Christmas with my family and friends. They are the best gifts I could ever get.

Blessed Christmas to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment