Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Aftermath




O.M.G.I.A.T (Oh my gosh, I am tired!)

But I’m also very happy. It’s been a real whirlwind Christmas. And the whirlwind’s name is Lia. I spent the week before Christmas at Sarah’s and had massive “Lia time” there. Then we all came up here the day before Christmas Eve and spent another week together. Talk about happy overload! Wouldn’t trade it for the world, though! And today Sarah and Lia leave and I will have lots of peace and quiet. Which will soothe my somewhat frazzled self for about half a day. Then I will start missing Lia again….

Sarah and I did get the place picked up though, and toys sorted as to what stays here and what goes back down to Fresno. Usually my first order of business is to clear a walking path through the house. After lunch, though, today’s plan is to pay bills. Talk about a let-down after all the joy! Then I’ll start some laundry. Then I’ll TAKE A NAP!! Tonight we go out to dinner with Marv’s bro and sis-in-law and mom. Then we can GO TO BED EARLY!! And SLEEP IN THE NEXT DAY!!

We need to rest up over the weekend because Monday is NEW YEAR’S EVE and we’re hosting this year. So there will be fun, frivolity, and friends.

BRING IT ON, 2013! I’m ready!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment